GRUBHUB

Order Online Now

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Santillo's Brick Oven Sicilian Pizza Ranked #1 in America

Its an honor and a privilege to be recognized for the #1 Best Sicilian Pizza in America.

Overall we were ranked #55 in the Country.
http://www.thedailymeal.com/101-best-pizzas-america/10222013?page=0,1

Our brick oven is over 100 years old and we've been in business since 1918.

With the Super Bowl approaching in February, it will allow fans from all over the world to get a chance to enjoy the greatest pizza on the planet here in Elizabeth,NJ.

I want to thank the writers for rating our Sicilian Pizza (Santillo's Brick Oven Pizza) in the Country and  #55 best pizza overall.

Come to Elizabeth,NJ (5 minutes from Newark Airport and 1 mile from Goethel's Bridge Staten Island).

Come order a pizza and you'll no doubt enjoy THE BEST PIZZA on Earth!

We really appreciate all the writers who recognized our hard work and most of all enjoyed our pizza.
to really see what makes Santillo's pizza so special, you can click the youtube link below and view our brick oven which is over 100 years old.
Regards,
Al
908-354-1887
 
 


6 comments:

  1. When is Santillo's pizza better - when its hot out of the oven or leftover and heated up the next day? Tough one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Billy, Al did a post about that here:

    http://santillopizza.blogspot.com/2013/04/revelations.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and useful article. Creating content regularly is very tough. Your points are motivated me to move on. To write quality essays, always use content

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this information, I think it will come in handy in the future.
    I am a writer and write essays and research articles, if interested, click to read more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this posts. I am a writer and write essays and research articles, if interested, visit my website https://www.papercoach.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, everyone, today I would like to share with you all my personal experience on how to deal with academic problems. When I was at college I had some problems at the beginning of my studies. Until once I accidentally found one useful site where everyone can find a lot of useful tips. I hope it will be useful for you all.

    ReplyDelete